Ruby Behrend

Ruby Behrend

leahcheyne@yopmail.com

This paper describes the design (650 views)

10 Dec 2021 16:29

"This paper describes the design and calibration of a highly accurate temperature measurement system for pervasive computing applications. A negative temperature coefficient (NTC) thermistor with high resistance tolerance is interfaced through a conditioning circuit to a 12-bit digital converter of a wireless microcontroller. The system is calibrated to minimize the effect of component uncertainties and achieves an accuracy of ±0.03 °C on average (±0.05 °C in worst cases) in a 5 °C to 45 °C range. The calibration process is based on a continuouswifi temperature sensor sweep, while calibration data are simultaneously logged to reduce the delays and cost of conventional calibration approaches. An uncertainty analysis is performed to support the validity of the reported performance results. The described approach for interfacing the thermistor to the hardware platform can be straightforwardly adjusted for different thermistors, temperature ranges/accuracy levels/resolutions, and voltage ranges. The low power communication combined with the energy consumption optimization adopted enable an operation to be autonomic for several months to years depending on the application’s measurement frequency requirements. The system cost is approximately $45 USD in components, while its design and compact size allow its integration with extended monitoring systems in various pervasive computing environments. The system has been thoroughly tested and validated in a field trial concerning a precision agriculture application and is currently used in a health monitoring application. Keywords: wireless sensor, temperature measurement, precision, calibration, ZigBee, pervasive computing applications, uncertainty analysis"

Ruby Behrend

Ruby Behrend

leahcheyne@yopmail.com

Logo Dezigners

Logo Dezigners

logodezigners@gmail.com

31 Dec 2021 14:15 #1

Get the best facility to buy business card services in your town. We have the experience of years that’s why students ask designers to design my logo, website, brochure, business cards, graphic designing, and whatnot. They are experts in their field. Contact us today and get the best advantages ofbest website design agency today.

Logo Dezigners

Logo Dezigners

logodezigners@gmail.com

tom

tom

adamPeake274@gmail.com

6 Jan 2022 00:52 #2

[size= 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; background-color: transparent; font-variant-numeric: normal; font-variant-east-asian: normal; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: pre-wrap]I will always let you and your words become part of my day because you never know how much you make my day happier and more complete. There are even times when I feel so down but I will feel better right after checking party wear dresses online[/size] your blogs. You have made me feel so good about myself all the time and please know that I do appreciate everything that you have.

tom

tom

adamPeake274@gmail.com

junalian andri

junalian andri

hanryharrison14@gmail.com

8 Jan 2022 14:21 #3

We are one of the oldest and authentic educational institutes. It is the home where you8 can find all your solution under one roof. Moreover, we providesocial science dissertation writing experts professional training under the experts and it is not for the job but for their successful future. We all know an excellent piece of content applied truly without difficulty and solve the trouble of the students. Our experts ensure that students recognize what they have to show to fulfill their tasks effectively. Everyone wants to take a step toward the modern lifestyle, but I am glad that some people are really intoMCS dissertation help online and concerned about their future and take an action about them.

junalian andri

junalian andri

hanryharrison14@gmail.com

Virniva

Virniva

carterzee350@gmail.com

10 Jan 2022 19:47 #4

[size= 12.0pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: 'Times New Roman','serif']This post is really interesting for the students who are enrolled in different universities in colleges and universities. Moreover, they find some relevant knowledge about business Essay writing expert online through this information because the author gives remarkable content in a unique way that positively drives students’ attraction.[/size]

Virniva

Virniva

carterzee350@gmail.com

CAPTCHA Image
Please fill in your result.