Gemma Drew

Gemma Drew

leahcheyne@yopmail.com

The Internet of Things (IoT) concept describes an intelligent (40 views)

2021-12-10 17:32

The Internet of Things (IoT) concept describes an intelligent connectivity of smart devices using the internet network. Nowadays, companies try different approaches for predictive maintenance as a solution to reduce costs and the frequency of maintenance activities. The IoT platforms provide a good support for iot in maintenance as it can integrate information from different machines and manufacturing systems. The main drawback in integrating production system with IoT dedicated platforms is the communication framework, knowing that the main industrial communication protocols are incompatible with modern communication protocols implemented on IoT platforms. In this context, the present paper proposes a new and simple method for on-line monitoring and predictive maintenance of industrial equipment. This method has two features of connected manufacturing. One of these is process monitoring for constant quality assurance, the other one is condition monitoring in order to prevent unplanned downtimes. A case study is presented to demonstrate the feasibility of the proposed method.

Gemma Drew

Gemma Drew

leahcheyne@yopmail.com

Camila Madison

Camila Madison

camilamadison982@gmail.com

2021-12-13 17:57 #1

Intelligence is a concept of having good knowledge about certain general ideas, things, subjects and applying that knowledge practically to pull out good outcomes. Intelligence is said to be one ability a writer should possess. Academic writers at law essay writing service uk are said to be quite intelligent considering they write about justice and judicial infrastructure.

Camila Madison

Camila Madison

camilamadison982@gmail.com

ellamorison

ellamorison

Zohajafri4@gmail.com

2021-12-18 17:04 #2

IoT and Blockchain are the two new, but higher scope fields for the future with many students choosing it as their major. I am one of those students, but at the same time I am finding it difficult to write the dissertation on blockchain & I would appreciate if I find a reliable dissertation writing UK on an immediate basis, thank you in advance!

ellamorison

ellamorison

Zohajafri4@gmail.com

Marli

Marli

marilyn.k.icsoc@gmail.com

2022-01-19 17:31 #3

Hello Gemma, I'm doing a project on IoT under the supervision of my professor IoT Connectivity Services for testing purposes and we have a big project in the process, our project will help to fully automate your house from notch to notch. It will cover our water tanks our home appliances our gates and cameras.

Marli

Marli

marilyn.k.icsoc@gmail.com

CAPTCHA Image
Please fill in your result.